Tuesday, January 31

FOSSIL CARDS

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have some card sthat I would like to share with you.  Some call this a nautilus shell, others call it an ammonite.  Whatever you call it, I hope you enjoy seeing my card:

 First on all my backgrounds, I used different color cardstock and applied ink pad direct to wet cardstock to make this effect. After it is completely dry, I stamped with Versamark and then heat embossed.


The embossing powder is called Verdisgris.  I think it is a beautiful color.  It has several colors with it like copper that has tarnished.



The ink pads I used were crumb cake, mint macaron, pool party and some little bit of turquoise.

I used some thick kraft twine for the embellishment.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: