Thursday, September 1

HOLIDAY CATALOG ITEMS NOW AVAILABLE PLUS SPECIAL OFFERS

HEY BLOGGIES,

WOO HOO, September 1 and it is now time to see the Holiday Catalog and order your items from it!!  CLICK ON CATALOG PHOTO BELOW.



I AM CRAZY FOR THE COOKIE BUILDER PUNCH AND STAMP SET BUNDLE. and THE HALLOWEEN SET THAT GOES WITH IT.  How fun that they all work together to get so many cards and fun gifts from these coordinating products!!

I am taking care of a friend who had surgery, but as soon as I get some time I am going to post some of my things I created with this set!!  

Fellow demonstrators have posted these cute cuties: (thanks for the ideas Connie and Melissa)




In the meantime, check out my Pinterest board to show you what is being created with these:


or other items from the catalog:


ALSO, each week in SEPTEMBER there will be some discounted SPECIAL OFFERS. Check HERE for this week (Sept 1-7) 

Thanks for stopping by.  I still have a few hard copies of the catalog for any customer that doesn't have one yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: