Tuesday, September 13

ANOTHER CHARITY BABY QUILT


HEY BLOGGIES,

Another finished CHARITY QUILT.  This baby quilt is being donated to SURMOUNTERS OF TEXAS, the Horse-based therapy program for Military with PTSD, brain injury or other injuries.  It takes place at a beautiful ranch in Burleson with more than 35 Gypsy Horses for the attendees to brush, walk and pet.  No riding, it is all "in hand".  They are having an event in Ft Worth for fun and to raise funds for this program, along with silent auctions, etc.

Here is the quilt:

 I had scraps left over from the baby quilt I made for my newest grandson last year.  I loved the colors and just added a bit more so I could make another one.  I love the prints and how well the colors go together, don't you?

 It is a wacky log cabin block quilt with two solids inserted because I ran out of the fabrics.

Hope you enjoyed this fun bright quilt.    Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. How wonderful that you are donating it. You are such a loving and giving person.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: