Monday, May 2

HELLO card with stamps and dies

HEY BLOGGIES,

More rain again today.  Booooo...    I am wishing for clear blue skies, light breezes and dry, firm ground in the pastures.

In the meantime, I made some cards this weekend that I would like to share with you.

I used the card bases from My Paper Pumpkin.  I then used TIMELESS TEXTURES stamps to add more color to my card base with marina mist and crushed curry.  I also used my triple corner punch for the lovely little addition in the bottom two corners.



I punched out of marina mist a tag with my Tag punch and inked the edges before adhering a Simon Says Stamp HELLO die.  I added some cute yellow ribbon and adhered the tag onto the card with Stampin Dimensionals.

I think this is a clean and simple card and I am thrilled with the results of my design. I will share another one tomorrow with similar ideas.  Come on back to visit.

Hope you enjoyed this card.  If you have any questions, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: