Sunday, April 10

SPRINGTIME = BUTTERFLIES AND FLOWERS

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have a beautiful butterfly card to share with you.  I actually made two, but was late sending one out and it went out in the mail before I realized I FORGOT TO TAKE A PHOTO FIRST!!  grrr

So, I only have one to share with you today.

 I inked up my Butterflies Embossing Folder randomly and then put it through my Big Shot with Pink Pirouette cardstock.

 I punched out a few butterflies from retired designer paper and used markers to make their bodies show up.  I glued them onto my card.  You can see I used the three corner punch on the top right corner of my card to add a bit more decoration to it.  I LOVE THIS PUNCH!!

One more look at my card (before I punched the top right corner and before I used the markers on their bodies.)  I love how it turned out. Soft but cheerful.  I will stamp the sentiment on the inside when I am ready to use it.  This card can be for any occasion, depending upon the sentiment you would choose.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: