Monday, March 28

SPRINGTIME BUTTERFLY

HEY BLOGGIES,

A few days ago I saw a wonderful Swallowtail Butterfly card by a fellow demonstrator Tami White.  I was so inspired by her card I decided to make one myself.

I have loved this swallowtail butterfly stamp since it first came out.  I made so many cards with it in the beginning, but not so many since the holidays hit.  I am glad for a reminder of how beautiful it is and what fun cards we can make with it.

 A closeup of the wings so you can see the ink blending.  I used Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Rose Red inks and a sponge to do my blending.


One more view of the complete card. I should have done a landscape card so that I had more room for my sentiment.  It was a bit of a squeeze to get it in there where I wanted it, but I did it!!

Thanks for stopping by and a shout out to Tami for her awesome idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: