Thursday, March 10

PAPER PUMPKIN REFILL - MAKING CARDS

HEY BLOGGIES,

Have you heard that this month is the third birthday of PAPER PUMPKIN?  It is, and to celebrate this birthday event, PAPER PUMPKIN will be in a special BLUE BOX as well as be a special kit for this month.

HOW CAN YOU GET IT YOU ASK?  Just sign up BEFORE MARCH 15th and you will be able to receive this special kit directly to your door.  As always it is a surprise what will be inside, but since it is a special birthday celebration, I am guessing it is going to be very VERY special.  They always include a stamp set, ink spots, paper, embellishments, card bases, instructions and so much more.

So, I signed up to get mine for this month and while I was there, I got FEBRUARY'S HELLO SUNSHINE PAPER PUMPKIN REFILL KIT.  It is all the paper, stickers, embellishments, die cuts and instructions.  NO stamp set or Ink, but that's ok.  I have plenty of those.  And you know what?  It was only $8!!!

So, without further ado, here is one of the cards I already made with this refill kit:

With spring almost upon us, I went with blooming wildflowers for my card.  I only inked up one word from my stamp "blooming" and put that on the die cut washi tape shape, and then found a "be" to put onto my tag shape die cut.

 I used a few of the die cut leaf stickers from my kit and even used the "negative" parts for one of the leaves on the lower left.  I also used one of the negatives of the flower for that same spot.


The only other thing I added were some light yellow candy dots for the middle of some of the flowers as well as a pool party candy dot for the "BE" tag.

Hope you enjoyed my card made with this fun PAPER PUMPKIN REFILL KIT.  How economical is this!!  HERE IS THE CATCH - YOU MUST MUST BE A PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIBER TO GET ANY REFILLS.  So that is why as soon as I signed up for the March Pumpkin, I purchased the February Refill.  I have been eyeing that kit since it came out last month, with those beautiful gold foil rose die cut stickers.  I will be showing a card using those next, so stay tuned!!

If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love for you to click my signature below when you order your BIRTHDAY PAPER PUMPKIN KIT or any other supplies you need.

See you again in a few days!!!

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT:  I have made a Pinterest site using the FEBRUARY PAPER PUMPKIN for ALTERNATIVE IDEAS from all over the web to help you decide if you NEED that refill before they are all gone!!

https://www.pinterest.com/txjennywren/paper-pumpkin-feb-2016/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: