Sunday, March 6

BALLOON BIRTHDAY CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I am back!!  I am feeling much better and even felt like I needed to get a little creative.  So I made a birthday card for my granddaughter.  We have three birthdays this month so I will be back with two more cards in the next few days.

 Isn't it just perfect for a little girl turning five?!!  The colors I used are hello honey, melon mambo and pink pirouette.  I used the new balloon punch and drew on the strings with my matching marker.  The stamp set is Endless Birthday Wishes.

 This is the inside.  I used the Endless Birthday Wishes set again, as well as the smallest balloon from the Balloon Punch.  I also used the new candy dots from the Occasions Catalog and one sequin of unknown origin. (I found it lying on my desk!!)  grin.



One more look at this fun and happy card.  The Sunshine die cut is from Bohemian paper and the die is from SSS.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Hopefully I will have another card for you this week to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: