Monday, October 26

FUN CHUNKY HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have been working on some Megan Suarez digi art for halloween.  I am making two coaster hangings for the wall.  I love LOVE LOVE Megan's artistic style and these cute little monsters are so stinkin' fun!!

I made these two art pieces to be hooked to hand side-by-side.  I am still in the process of finishing them, but I wanted you to see the coloring I have done so far with my alcohol markers.

 I started with my grey copics in four different shades.  These are made to be creepy and a little bit cute for HALLOWEEN.  I then colored his tshirt, his horns and around his eyes with three different greens.  The bat is only greys and white dots.  The bat, the skull, his horns and the one ugly eye of my little monster is 3D layering. Same below with Grandpa and little Granddaughter.

This is grandpa and the little granddaughter (in my mind).  I did the same steps with this coaster - first coloring/shading with my greys and then adding colors to the shirt,horns and eyes. Oh, also a white pen for the mouth and highlights on the shirts, skull, shoes, etc.

The spider web is a spider web doily that I have glued on and cut.  I am going to line them up better and then put a piece of card stock as a hinge on the back to keep them together.  There will be background coloring and lettering, as well as beads, sequins and I am not sure what else.

I had fun coloring them and am entering them into the 30 DAY COLORING CHALLENGE.

Stay tuned for when these are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: