Sunday, October 4

DAY THREE OF KATHY'S 30 DAYS OF COLORING WITH A FALL CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I had the best Saturday watching my church general conference on television and coloring my adorable fall card.

As I stated in yesterday's post, I am trying to keep up with Kathy's 30 DAYS OF COLORING.  I actually expected this card to take several days, but since I was in for a 2 hour block this this afternoon, I got a lot more of this card finished than I thought I would.  It is still not complete, but the coloring is.


This is a new set from LAWN FAWN  called Happy Harvest and it is absolutely adorable.  Plus the Story Book 1 dies from Pretty Pink Posh were used to create the fun card front with stitched windows. I used an aqua marker and inks for most of the card, but also used some alcohol markers for some parts.  I then fussy cut out Mr. Scarecrow and attached him with Stampin Dimensionals.

Here is it with all the coloring completed on each piece for the card, but still not finished:


Aren't these images so adorable in this set??  LOVE the corn stalks, the pumpkins and the adorable birds.  The sentiment is also awesome with the two different fonts...love that!!

I am still working on the final embellishments and will post it tomorrow to show the final finished card.

Thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: