Saturday, October 3

30 DAYS OF COLORING CHALLENGE

HEY BLOGGIES,

Have you seen Kathy's 30 DAYS OF COLORING CHALLENGE? I only watched it last time she did this a few months ago. But this time I am DETERMINED to use these techniques she is teaching us and to color along with her.  See her blog HERE.

 I chose this single blossom stamp because it is a good one to practice coloring - nice and open with plenty of chances for shading, etc.  I wanted to do no line coloring so that is what I was focusing on the most.

Looking at it now, I see it is not blended as good as I wanted it to be.  I will try to do better tomorrow!!

Whether or not it is good or best or even finished, Kathy says "JUST COLOR" for practice, so here it is with all it's mistakes!!

Thanks Kathy for the challenge.  Here's to a better one tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: