Wednesday, September 23

SHAKER CARDS -- LAST OF SUMMER

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have two different shaker cards with a summer beach theme.  Hope you enjoy them:

I loved making these fun cards with the beach theme.  I used some resin flatback charms, some dew drops, and some smaller star charms inside the shaker.  I also used glitter, sequins and beads for the shaker innards.  The stamp and stitched rectangle die is from SSS.

This one is with coastal cabana behind the shaker windows.  I used a beach ball puffy sticker and some resin charms as embellishments.  I used more glitter in these shaker windows than the previous one because after all - we are "digging in the sand" with the shovels and bucket, right?


Another photo of the same card.

Thanks for stopping by.  I am so glad I learned how to make shaker cards and am having so much fun creating them.

Next I am going to create some fall shakers, so stop by again, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: