Friday, July 10

BOHEMIAN PATTERNED PAPER AND A DRAGONFLY

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have a card that made me stretch out of my norm.  It is a very simple card, just not the kind of card I usually make.  I used the sketch from SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY to create my card.  Here it is:



The strips are what was so hard for me because it is not something I would usually do.  But that is what's so fun about sketch challenges, isn't it?  To try something new.  I am so glad I did this card from the sketch.


The adorable dragonfly silver charm on the blackboard tag is my favorite thing on this card.  I was going to stamp the dragonfly from the Awesomely Artistic, but one of my team mates already did that so I had to change midstream to something different.  I still went with the dragonfly, but did a silver charm attached to a blackboard tag instead.  How is that for AWESOMELY ARTISTIC!!

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Stop over at SFF to see the other entries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: