Monday, May 18

NEW PRODUCT SNEAK PEEK

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have some cards I will be sharing that uses the NEW IN COLORS that will be available for YOU to purchase on June 2nd.

Today I have two cute cards for a child's birthday.  The one on the left has several layers, the one on the right is more simple:


I am so happy that ZOO BABIES stamp set will still be available in our new catalog!!  I have not used it enough and have lots of kids cards to make for my church Sunday School classes.  Here are two I made with the adorable LION.  Doesn't he just look so sweet??!!

The Ink used is the NEW DELIGHTFUL DIJON.  It is the PERFECT color for this sweet lion.  The card stock I used is also DELIGHTFUL DIJON, as well as Always Artichoke and Pistachio Pudding.



What is this I see on the two cards?? NEW WASHI TAPE!!  This is one of three rolls from the BOHEMIAN DESIGNER WASHI TAPE also in the NEW CATALOG.  I used my retiring Starburst Framelits Dies.  They are just the perfect thing I needed for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: