Saturday, May 9

BRAVO---YOU DID IT---CONGRATS---WOO HOO!!!

HEY BLOGGIES,

I LOVE the Bravo stamp set with all the things we love to say to those who have special achievements.  I created a card for my granddaughter who is graduating from college this weekend.  We are so very proud of her.  She is graduating with honors and has received some scholarships to go on to her Master's.  She is a "college Ninja"!!

Here is the card I made to go with the quilt I made her:

I wanted bright colors to go with the excitement of the event.  I matted it with crushed curry.  I used for inks:  crushed curry, tangerine tango, garden green, marina mist.

 My friend, Tammy made the candy hearts with alcohol ink and crystal effects.  They are so cute and she has been making all different colors, shapes, etc.  She is so creative!!

 Here is the inside of the card.  I used crushed curry for the framing of the white and black OH YEAH!!

One more look at the complete card.  Aren't the fonts so awesome in this set??!!  LOVE it!!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: