Saturday, May 23

ANOTHER SNEAK PEEK AT NEW COLORS

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have another birthday card for a child using the new pretty color MINT MACARON. For those who are not "foodies" a macaron is NOT a macaroon - it is a french sandwich cookie that the dough is dyed pastel colors before baking.  There is NO coconut in a french Macaron.  If you haven't tried them, you should find a bakery that makes them and give them a try.  My daughter went to a cooking school class to learn how to make them and it was a day-long class, so they are NOT easy to make.  But they ARE delicious!!


Anyway, back to my birthday card using this beautiful color:

 I used ZOO BABIES again - why?  Because I don't have very many kids stamp sets!!  But I have ordered one and will then have TWO sets to choose from for kids birthdays!!  GRIN

The word birthday was colored in with assorted markers before I clipped it into a banner tail and attached it.  I used the alphabet embossing folder that is discounted on the clearance rack.  Get yours before they are all gone.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: