Monday, March 9

MOJO MONDAY CHALLENGE - 3-D STICKY NOTE HOLDER

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today is a total washout - We have had constant rain since SATURDAY AFTERNOON!!  And here it is MONDAY AFTERNOON and still raining - HEAVILY!!  YIKES...our backyard is a pond and now the front yard is filling up too.  Luckily our house sets up on a bit of an incline so I don't expect any water to enter the home.  But it has entered our horse shed, which I am very sad about.  We thought we had built it up high enough to keep that from happening.  Luckily, the horses are at Training School this month and are in a warm dry stall there.

So, I have been organizing my crafts, cleaning, and CREATING.  Here is one of the items I created that goes along with the MOJO MONDAY CHALLENGE #388:

Here is the sketch above.  And below is my item I crafted:

 It is a sticky note holder and a mini gel pen.  I am over the teachers who teach the kids at our church who are under 12.  One young male teacher is having a birthday next week and this is the small token of thanks we are giving to him for his birthday.

Here you can see it opened and the post it notes with our message on it.


One more look at this cute little gift.  I used basic gray and a piece of DSP from Moonlight DSP.  I used FOUR FEATHERS stamp set and FEATHERS die, as well as a 3/4 circle punch from the postage stamp from the Basic Butterflies stamp set.  Black and pewter embossing powder was used.

Thanks for stopping by to see my creation.  Won't you please leave a comment?  I really enjoy hearing from those who visit and would love to hear from you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: