Friday, March 13

EASTER FLOWERS CARD


HEY BLOGGIES,

I have another Easter card for you using LOVE IS KINDNESS.  I love tulips for springtime.  They are so pretty, aren't they?  Just wished they lasted longer than they do in a vase.  My card helps that!!    These flowers can last forever!!

I followed the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY sketch for this week:


 I am L.O.V.I.N.G. these colors together:  Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Very Vanilla - awesome!!


I used my aqua pen to color in the pretty blue tulips.  Then I used my old olive marker to color in the leaves.

One more look at my card.  I did a finger smudge on the newspaper wrap of the flowers and could just kick myself.  So sorry I messed it up like that.  I put the thick bakers twin with the droopy tie just like on the stamp.

This is a very pretty SINGLE STAMP that is so reasonably priced.  I just cut off the sentiment to use alone.  I created the background paper with another sentiment and pool party ink.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  What do you think about spring tulips?  What is your favorite spring flower that just screams SPRING to you??  I certainly LOVE the wildflowers here in Texas.  They are along most roadways, in ditches and fill many many fields in the country.

I am grateful to LADY BIRD JOHNSON for starting this tradition of wildflowers all across Texas.  It is the most beautiful place in the spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: