Saturday, February 28

MY FIRST EASTER IDEA FOR YOU

HEY BLOGGIES,

Holidays always sneek up quickly on me and I don't get to make everything I want to before it comes and goes.  Does that ever happen to you?

Well, I thought since today is March first, I would share my FIRST Easter creation with you.

It is simple but cute, cute cute.


Punches and dies make this little darling card.  AND the Fringe Scissors too.  The card was made with the scallop circle die, leaving it hand over the edge of the fold just a little bit so the card is hinged on top.

The wings are also made from that die and I just cut four scallops off for each wing.  The eyes are circle punches,  The beak was fussy cut from a folded piece of card stock.  And the top knot is from the fringe scissors.

Hope you enjoyed this little cutie!!

See you again with another Easter Idea.

2 comments:

  1. Cute chickie. Great Easter and spring card. Although it would also be a cute b'day card for a Sesame Street fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna. I agree with you it would be a very cute bday card for a kiddo. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: