Friday, February 27

KIND KOALA CARD FOR SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY

HEY BLOGGIES,

How has your week been so far?  We FINALLY have a sunny, blue sky day.  It is not warm, but the sunshine and the blue sky is so wonderful I DON"T CARE.

We were outside most of the day yesterday with our two horses.  I was using the shedding curry brush to try to get some of their shedding winter hair off them.  They have been rubbing on the trees, on the fences and constantly seem to be itchy.  I know how it feels when I got for my haircut and a few pieces of hair get on my neck, so I knew I had to start getting that shedding hair off of them.

They enjoyed the "spa day treatment" as I call it when I groom them.  They love the attention and the brushing feels so good to them.  Oh My Goodness - I would stuff a large pillow with what I got off of them after just 10-15 minutes of brushing on each one.

Ok.  I would like to show you the SFF SKETCH we are using this week starting today:


And now here is my take on the sketch using KIND KOALA stamp:



This cute little koala is such a FUN STAMP.  It was an overcast day so the photo was very difficult to achieve.  Wish it was brighter for you to see how cute the card is for real.  I used the Secret Garden stamp set and matching dies for the leaves, using my BIG SHOT to die cut them out..  I used my  Wild Wasabi marker to create some shadowing, which didn't quite turn out as I had hoped it would.  But hopefully you get the idea of what I was trying to achieve.


The flower that the koala is holding was colored with the Blendabilities, as well as the koala's ears.  Then I used the yellow marker as a shadowing on the sentiments, and filled in YOU with midnight muse.  Isn't he just the cutest guy with his fun nose and sweet smile?  I LOVE this stamp!!

Hope you enjoyed this card.  And I hope you could see past the bad photography and imagine what it really looks like.

Thanks for stopping by.  Stop over to Sketch Frenzy Friday to see what my other design team members have created, won't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: