Friday, January 30

SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY VALENTINES CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today was my turn to create the sketch for SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY.  Here is the sketch we are working with:


And here is my card I made for this week.  I used the Stacked with Love Valentine paper from SU, the new hearts embossing folder and the Embosslits  Scalloped Heart of Hearts by Sizzix.



When I first made the card, it looked like this.  As I looked at it, I realized it needed something else, so I added the black and white dsp banner and I think that completed it.

 These little heart sequins are from the In Color Sequins.


A closeup of the embossing hearts folder.  I LOVE it.  And I have always loved the Embosslits Scalloped Heart of Hearts.  It is so pretty with the dsp cut out with it also as a shadow behind it.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: