Sunday, January 11

SHAPED BIRTHDAY CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

By now everyone knows how much I   L.O.V.E. my Big Shot machine.  There are so many different things you can use it for and I love every last one of them!!  Today I used it with my circle framelits to create a round shaped birthday card:

I put the circle framelit just a little bit above the fold of a piece of card stock and cut it with the Big Shot.  I then created my own piece of background paper with watercolor paper and an embossing folder and some inks and cut it with my Starburst framelit.

I used it one more time on this card by using the Happy Birthday thinlit die and some black card stock and ran it through the Big Shot to create my sentiment.  I also used my build a cupcake punch and used the candles outside while the cupcake was used inside.  Added a few star sequins and VOILA a great shaped birthday card.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I appreciate your visits.  See you again in a few days with another fun creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: