Sunday, January 25

Plum and Wisteria VALENTINE CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Can you guess what I have for you today??  YEP - another VALENTINE CARD.  This one can actually be any occasion because I made PENGUINS with the OWL PUNCH.  A fellow demo, Darlene, from Darlene's Designs made a similar card at Christmas for a winter card, but I changed up the colors and added hearts on the Penguins to make a Valentine Card.

 I used the flip card thinlit I have, which is NOT the circle flip card like Darlene used.  But I think it still looks cute!!

 Here is a closeup of the two adorable Penguins made with the OWL PUNCH.  They are absolutely adorable, yes??



I extended the length of the right side of the flip card so that it folds into the middle and there is plenty of space to write a message.  This card is going to my youngest granddaughters for Valentine's Day so they know their Nannie and Grampa miss them and love them.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please come back again, won't you?


2 comments:

  1. such a clever card design!! thank you so much for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenn, for your kind comment. And thanks for visiting my blog!!

      Delete

Please post a comment: