Monday, December 8

CURVY KEEPSAKE BOX GIFT


HEY BLOGGIES,

Sorry I have been missing in action for a week or so.  We got our horses and I have been very busy feeding, brushing, bonding with them.  Also scooping the poopies is an every other day job.  We are trying to stay ahead of it so it doesn't pile up (pun intended).

Anyways, I finally got my head above water on all the horse chores and created some fun curvy keepsake boxes with my Sizzix BIG SHOT and the CURVY KEEPSAKE THINLITS DIES.  I also used my mittens punch for the cute ties.

I made 4 of them to give to 4 friends I visited today.  I used the snowflake embossing folder to add a little winter decoration and the ribbon tie has mittens on each end.  REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE LITTLE AND OUR MITTENS WERE ON THE ENDS OF A KNITTED ROPE THAT WENT UP OUR SLEEVES TO KEEP US FROM LOOSING THE MITTENS?

 The mittens have a little color on the fingers part to match the color of the box.
 But on these mittens, my friend Tammy heat embossed silver cuffs and there was some silver and pink embossing on the mittens with some sprinkles embedded in the embossing.  But no matter what I did, the flash flooded out the details.  So sad about that because they are so stinkin' cute!!

One more look at three of them with the embossed mittens in the middle.  See, they still don't show up the details!!  grrrr

Anyways, I am sure you want to know what I gave inside, don't you?  Well, I made some yummy FUDGE with walnuts and cut the pieces very small.  I used small plastic baggies to hold the pieces of fudge inside before I closed up the boxes.  YUMMMMM

Thanks for stopping by.  I would love to see what YOU have made with your curvy keepsakes box dies.  Won't you share with me what you have created?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: