Friday, November 14

Triple Stamping Technique

Hey bloggies,

How are you doing this glorious week? We have had some cold weather blow in, as many of you in most states have also had. Texas is such a big state that the weather varies by each hundred miles you drive. But that's one of the many things I love about Texas.

The first of this week we drove up to Ft. Worth area to visit our Gypsy horses we are purchasing. My hubby went with me this time to get some training on horse care and for him to finally meet "the boys".  For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram or Facebook, I thought I would share some photos if our new boys.

 
 


Here is my Triple Layer Card for Sketch Frenzy Friday.  it was my turn for a sketch and I choose the triple layer technique.

 Love this stamp set and haven't used it nearly enough. #126377 clear or #128442 wood Mixed Bunch stamp set (page 151 in our large catalog.)

 
You can make a card like this in any size, but I thought I would share the sizes I used in my card to help you get started.

Base layers you stamp on are 2 x 3 1/4; 3 x 4 1/4; 4 x 5 1/4
Color layer behind your stamping after stamped are 2 1/4 x3 1/2; 3 1/4 x 4 1/2; (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 the card base)

Thanks for stopping by. Sketch Frenzy Friday is there to keep you stamping and creative.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great sketch idea Jennifer. Everyones card turned out so cute. Great pics of "The Boys" Is this type of horse the ones with the really long hair? They are quite georgous!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: