Friday, November 7


Hey Bloggers,

Jennifer here on an old, slow tablet. My computer is still at geek squad as they fix the fan and whatever else might be wrong with the sickly thing!
I have my weekly card for you using the sketch from SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY.

Here is my card:




 
Lovely as a Tree is the oldest stamp set that carries over every year.

 
 
 I inked it up once and then stamped it three times, called generational stamping. It gives the look of depth by the trees looking like they are behind the front one.


 
Some glitter in the upper left hand corner and some ribbon at the bottom completes my card.  Once I figure out how to make the link tool work, I will supply a hot link in my blog entries.  in the meantime, go to sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com to see what the other team members have created for you.
 
See you again soon. Have a wonderful weekend.
 

1 comment:

Please post a comment: