Monday, August 11

WATTS UP?

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have a different kind of entry for you - this is not a Stampin' Up! set that I used but I fell in love with this set when I saw it and just have been having the best fun using it!!

 Isn't this light bulb just the cutest?!!  I am loving it and have made three or four cards with it this weekend.  Stay tuned for more postings this week using this stamp set and papers.

 
 I used some generic sequins on this card to add some shine or bling which it just needed since it is a light bulb shining, right?  I love this striped paper and cut it to have the chevron part just a little bit off center.  I also made the main piece a little bit taller than the card for some visual effects.  I just basically thought it needed to look like this.  What do you think?


Here is a closeup of the banner popped up with dimensionals.  Another look I felt it needed and I love how it looks,.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again to see some more cards with this stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: