Friday, May 30

NEW CARD CLUB NIGHT -- FATHER'S DAY CARDS

HEY BLOGGIES,

I had my first new card club night this week and we made two father's day cards and a thank you card.  It was so fun to get to know these new ladies.  We enjoyed good company and yummy snacks along with creativity and laughter.

I didn't get photos of everyone with their cards, but I did manage to get two sweet gals to share some of our creativity.

Here is Gayla with two of her cards.  She organized the card group night for us
 The card on our left is from an idea that Mary Fish showed on her blog - thanks for sharing, Mary!!  The card on  the right is one I did with my downline last week.  It is a very simple but elegant card.

This gal brought the beverages.  Some Italian sodas and Perrier.  Several ladies brought snacks and goodies.,  Everyone had a yummy (I mean fun) time!!  grin

Here are the three cards up close:

 STAMP SETS USED:

SECRET GARDEN and matching framelits
TAPE IT
GORGEOUS GRUNGE
POSTAGE COLLECTION

THIS CARD HAS BEEN ENTERED AT TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY CHALLENGE THIS WEEK.



This card has been entered at TECHNOSTAMPER MONDAY LUNCH CHALLENGE.

supplies:
STRIPES EMBOSSING FOLDER
ANTIQUE BRADS
TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS DESIGNER FRAMES
OVAL FRAMELITS
BIG SHOT

SUPPLIES:
MDS for the sentiment, along with an ecutter
assorted sizes of CIRCLE PUNCHES
SQUARE LATTICE EMBOSSING FOLDER
BIG SHOT
BLACK CHEVRON RIBBON

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  And a big THANK YOU to the fun ladies at our new card club.  See you in a few weeks!!

If you have any questions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: