Monday, May 5

MOJO MONDAY CONTEST

HEY BLOGGIES,

Getting my Monday Mojo going this morning with a card for you.  Using up some of my Sale-a-Bration items.  I am still loving it all and can't think of it as retired when here it is and I am LOVING IT, ya' know?  So at my home, it is still all good!!


And here is my take on the sketch:


 I put the little flag/banner down the left side and then when I look at it, it all looks like a big flag or banner!! I used PETAL PARADE stamp set which I am still loving!!

Here is a closeup of the card with all it's yumminess.  Candy dots in the center of the flowers; seam binding ribbon, and that lovely stamped chevron stamp going down the left side as my flag/banner.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hop over to Mojo Monday and enter YOUR card!!

2 comments:

Please post a comment: