Friday, March 7

THANK YOU CARD WITH PETAL PARADE FREE SET FROM SALE-A-BRATION

HEY BLOGGIES,

I made a card for SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY sketch.  I used the FREE stamp set you can get with $50 in any products purchase from me.

 Rich razzleberry and Island indigo are my coordinating colors for this card on whisper white card stock.

 I needed a Thank you card,so I added this sentiment from another stamp set and love how it fits right in. " "Thinking outside of the box" by mixing and matching stamps from different sets is really getting more bang for your buck in your purchases of stamp sets!!

 Closeup of the rich razzleberry ribbon that coordinates so beautifully with the ink and cardstock in the same color.  The dark and light blue arrow-geometric-thingy (hows that for describing it?) was made by inking and stamping once, then stamping again without inking, then repeating that pattern all the way down the edge.  You likey?

I just felt like it needed the layer behind the main images to be a bit wonky to fit the geometric-style this card took on.  I like how it looks.  Oh yeah, I used some colored brights candy dots for the middle of the three flowers.

Go over to Sketch Frenzy Friday and see what the other team members created with this sketch.  Then create and submit yours as well.  It is great fun and good practice. Here is the sketch to work off of:
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back to visit again please.

2 comments:

Please post a comment: