Sunday, March 23

SPRING, GLORIOUS SPRING HERE IN EAST TEXAS

HEY BLOGGIES,

We have had a fantastic week of spring weather and our trees burst forth with their leaves.  Lots of flowering bushes and trees and treating us to their beauty also.

Our LNS challenge for this week is to create a card that says SPRING.  I choose the FREE stamp set PETAL PARADE from saleabration.

 I chose strawberry slush and bermuda bay for my color combo.  The paper is Geometric DSP.  This is also for the Monday TECHNO STAMPER LUNCHTIME CHALLENGE

 Oh, I also used a bermuda bay candy dot on top of my popped up flower.  And created the ribbon/banner with the stamp set, bermuda bay ink and coastal cabana card stock.


I created a matching envie by sticking the envie closed and cutting off the left side.  Then I added bermuda bay card stock for the flap, and stamped some more to match the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you come back again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Really fun colors, I love the matching envelope! Great card, I am so glad you played along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: