Monday, March 10

LIFE IN THE FOREST

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have a comic-type of card for you today.  I am using LIFE IN THE FOREST stamp set.  I created it for the Late Night Stampers Challenge - something with wind.  I had seen this idea at Leadership in Houston and knew I had to have the set and had to make this card.  It is hilarious:

 Here is Mr. Mouse using Mr. Raccoon as his own personal parachute on a breezy summer day.  Cracks me up!!

 I used the cloudy day embossing folder for the sky and then colored the clouds with the chalk marker.  I created a banner with the greeting and popped it up with some dimensionals,


Here they are almost landing in the field of grass, made by theFringe Scissors and some pistacio pudding card stock.  I made their eyes look like they are a bit scared and fearful of the landing.,

Hope you had fun seeing this card.  Come back to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: