Thursday, March 27

ANOTHER PRETTY FLOWER CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Oh, the leaves are all popping out on our beautiful elms and oaks here in The Woodlands, TX.  It is so beautiful to see all these spring green colors.  Green has always been my favorite color, especially in the spring,.

I have another springtime flower card for those of you still cold, wet or snowy.  I cased it from a card swap I did at Leadership in Houston.  This was Katy McG's card idea - thanks Katy I loved it and just had to case it!!

   I loved the design of the card how the upper left corner and lower right corner compliment each other.  I also like the colors - simple but so pretty.

I like the pennant banner from Perfect Pennants with the petite petals flower punched out and applied on it, as well as the washi tape behind it. And of course the saying is something we can ALL use a reminder about, yes?

Hope you enjoyed this card.  Please stop back by soon.

Perfect Pennants stamp set
Petite Petalks stamp set
Banner framelits
washi tape
Secret Garden stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: