Tuesday, February 11

BIGZ L GIFT BOW DIE IS BACK - AND A NEW WAY TO USE IT

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have made a discovery FOR ME that is brand new.  I am sure others have already figured this out, but for me it is a 'EUREKA' moment.

I was wrapping up a present for a bridal shower and didn't have a bow.  That is when the light bulb went off.  I can make my bow out of the wrapping paper to match!!

 I folded the wrapping paper in half so that I could die cut a double bow out with one pass through my BIG SHOT.


VOILA - the perfect matching bow for my package.  What do you think?  I would LOVE to hear from you if you have any other ways to use this SIZZIX BIGZ L GIFT BOW DIE.   If you need to purchase this die, the hot link will take you directly to it in my Stampin' Up! store.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Please post a comment: