Monday, February 24

A GEOMETRIC TAG

HEY BLOGGIES,

I created another fun tag similar to the ones we made at Leadership.  This is for Retro Sketches.



 LOVING THOSE FRINGE SCISSORS!!  I love the fringe at the bottom of this tag.

I made this a THANKS tag with the flag in the middle.  Notice the candy dots pick up the same colors in the DSP?   Also, I made the candy dots into the triangle shape to echo the triangles on the tag for cohesion.


Strawberry slush, coastal cabana and crushed curry are the three colors on this fun bright tag.


How did I made the hollow triangles?  punch a triangle, then snip around it very closely and carefully to have just a thin border to use on the tag.  Save the punched triangle solid for another project, OF COURSE!!

I used the tag topper punch to create the tag; also used the basic metal button and silver bakers twine.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.  Wont you leave me a comment?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: