Wednesday, January 29

VIVID VASES WATERCOLORING

HEY BLOGGIES,

At leadership a few weeks ago, we got the Vivid Vases single stamp and I am LOVIN' IT!!  It was so simple I think I looked right over it in the catalog, but now that I have been using it I AM HOOKED.

Here is a simple but pretty card I created with this cute stamp:


I used the Modern Medley designer paper for the lovely white polka dots on black background.  The card base is whisper white sponged around the edges with crushed curry ink.

First I used Stazon Black ink for the Vivid Vases stamped on watercolor paper.  Then I used the Oval Framelits Die to cut it out.  I used my Aqua Painter and Soft Sky ink for the water in the vases, then used my Markers to color the flowers.  I added one pink candy dot on the word LOT in "You're a whole lot of wonderful". Stampin dimensionals pops up the art work for this simple but fun card.

Thanks for visiting.  I shared this card at CAS(E) THIS SKETCH.

SUPPLY LIST:



1 comment:

Please post a comment: