Tuesday, January 7

VALENTINES AND LEADERSHIP

HEY BLOGGIES,

Tomorrow I am off to leadership to meet with my friends and fellow demos to share and learn.

In the meantime, I thought I would remind you that new Valentine's items are not in the Occasions Catalog, but rather you can find them HERE.

  Love You More Clear-mount Stamp Set
Sweetheart Treat Bags    Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelopes
And also in my store are punches and framelits to use for Valentines:

Hearts Collection Framelits Dies  Full Heart PunchSmall and Large Heart Punches

These are some of the Valentine's items available in my store. Click my name below to go to my store to shop.

I will try to blog from Leadership if I have time, but if I can't, I will show you some of my swaps once I get home on Saturday.

Keep warm, stay safe and have a GREAT WEEK.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: