Friday, January 17

SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

HEY BLOGGIES,

I am so excited to announce that I have joined the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY design team.  These stampers are so very talented!!  I know I will learn so much from them in the way of design and color.

Here is this week's sketch:


Here is my first card for the sketch today:

 WHOOOO is thankful for you??!!  I enjoyed making this card with my lonely OWL PUNCH that I haven't used for almost a year!!  I used two different sized heart framelits to create the windown for Mr. Owl to peek through.  The DSP in the window opening is Sweet Sorbet and is in the Everyday Occasions catalog.

 Island Indigo and any of the yellows look so good together, don't you think?  Whether it be Daffodil Delight, So Saffron or Summer Starfruit, it is a good combo.  Since the paper also had Calypso Coral in it, I made sure one of the small heart punches included that color to bring in the pop of accent color.

The thank you at the bottom could just as easily been I LOVE YOU or HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.  YOU get to pick the sentiment for your card.


Hope you enjoyed my take on the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY CHALLENGE.  Hop on over and see what else the design team came up with.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Come back again to see my creations from my Valentines card classes this week.


3 comments:

Please post a comment: