Thursday, January 30

SALE-A-BRATION WORKSHOP FUN

HEY BLOGGIES,

We had a workshop at Tammy's home last night and had a fun time making cards, visiting and sharing ideas.  With Sale-a-Bration right now, your friends WANT to get a free item, so why not invite them over to your home and let me bring supplies and have them made some fun cards?  You, as hostess, will earn extra hostess dollars to spend when you have a qualifying party.

 Strawberry Slush and whisper white are the colors used in this fun card.  I got the idea from my manager Dawn G.  Thanks girlie!!  Everyone loved this card.

 Banner Blast stamp set is a FREE item you can get when you place a minimum order of $50.  And we also used the Banner punch which is a FREE item as well.

 Some baker's twine was wrapped around the card twice and then the banners attached.  The little heart is also in the Banner Blast stamp set.

I also used the Starburst Sayings stamp set and matching thinlits Dies for the sentiment "YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE".  The stamp set and dies can be purchased in a bundle for 15% discount.

Everyone at the workshop LOVED the two Sale-a-Bration items we used on this card so much that they all got them both FOR FREE with their orders!!



A few smiling faces with their cards to prove how much fun this workshop was.  \

Contact me soon so I can schedule YOUR workshop as well.  I do long distance or VIRTUAL workshops as well - I send you everything you need for your attendees to make their cards at your own home and you send me their orders back by email.

Thanks for visiting.  Please stop by again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: