Wednesday, January 1

COMPLETED MIXED MEDIA OWL

HELLO BLOGGIES - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

My friend, Tammy, and I completed our Mixed Media  owl pieces today.  I wanted to share with you the final photos.

 The base of the owl art piece is a 4 x 4 drink coaster, covered with scrapbook papers.  The owl is drawn on chipboard with fine tipped marker, shaded with markers and the have added embellishments.

So we both drew our own owls and you can see they came out very different.  The scarf and the vest on the owls are similar but still different so we did them ourselves.  Tammy added a cute treat with signs on it, while I added a hanging word sign below the piece.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Stay tuned for more crafting, quilting and paper playing.

Entered at:

Look what I made.


1 comment:

Please post a comment: