Friday, January 31

ANOTHER VIVID VASES CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have another card using the cute VIVID VASES single stamp in the Occasions Catalog.

This is a clean and simple CHALK BOARD card using wisteria wonder card stock as the base, a layer of whisper white on top of that and the stamped image on basic black.  The image is heat embossed with white embossing powder.


I used one of the edgelits to cute the card base and the white layer.  The black piece was die cut with Chalk Talk Framelits die.  I used the Chalk Marker to put the highlights on the vases.

A cute ruffled wisteria wonder ribbon bow finished off this card.

Thanks for visiting today.  I appreciate that you visit me.  Please leave me a comment, won't you?

Supplies:

White Stampin Chalk Marker
Vivid Vases
Wisteria Wonder 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
Wisteria Wonder 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon (retired)
Versamark Pad
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
Adorning Accents Edgelits Die
Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Chalk Talk Framelits Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: