Friday, December 27

THAT'S THE TICKET BIRTHDAY CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I hope your Christmas was wonderful and you enjoyed it with family and friends.  We had a wonderful time with my son and family, and his wife's family came down from Michigan too.  It is always fun when there are little ones and Larry and Jessica have a little 2 1/2 yr old - Wyatt.  He was so much fun.

Now I am working on Birthday cards.  Dec 31st through Jan 31st we have 5 birthdays!! (including mine) and they are ALL FEMALES.  Just interesting fact...

So here is my first birthday card I made this morning:

 I used the real red Co'ordinations card stock and distressed the edges.  The card base if whisper white card stock.  I stamped the ticket with black ink on designer paper and layered it .

 I also used some of my clear stamps and created single tickets from stamped white, colored with real red markers and then stamped black ink words on designer paper.

I added three brads on the upper left corner and added a knotted ribbon.  Inside I included one more ticket with HAPPY BIRTHDAY in smaller letters stamped on it.

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Stay tuned for another one in the next day or two.

On New Year's Eve, think of me because I was born around 3:00 a.m. which makes it January 1 for my birthday.  I am going to have a special GIFT FOR ONE OF MY BLOG VISITORS ON MY BIRTHDAY SO STAY TUNED FOR THOSE DETAILS.

Entered at:

Sketch Frenzy Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: