Friday, December 6

SNEAK PEEK AT NEW SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG GOODIES

HEY BLOGGIES,

I just got my pre-order for the OCCASIONS CATALOG and SALE-A-BRATION  delivered TODAY!!  YIPPEE!!  The Occasions Catalog is not active until  January, but as a demonstrator, I need to have the items to plan my demonstrations early.  Therefore, I whooped and hollered when I got my package TODAY.

 I chose to first show you this wonderful SIMPLY SENT KIT called GOOD AS GOLD.  It is a kit for enough to make at least 8 cards, 8 envelopes and 8 liners for the envelopes.  Also a sheet of die cuts, the gold twine and the baker's twine..  LOVE IT.  AND IT IS FREE FREE FREE WITH ANY $50 ORDER!!

 I chose to make the popular file folder cards with the insert you slide into the file folder.  I made the insert with the ENVELOPE LINER (the gold sheet).  FUN FUN FUN.  I adhered the skinny coastal cabana banner, the MERCI banner and then a gold  foil sheet banner with a star punched out.  I then used the star as the DOT on my "I"  in MERCI.

   I cut the top to look like a tab topped file folder and glued "thank you" die cut banner on the insert. It just slides into the file folder card that is held together with the twines.


Closer look at the shiny gold foil insert where you write your message.

Hope you enjoyed looking at the NEW PRODUCT.  I could have just made the cards and lined the envelopes like the kit suggests, BUT WHERE IS THE SPORT IN THAT, HUH?

Stop back again and see more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: