Sunday, December 29

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME MEANS A GIFT FOR YOU

HEY BLOGGIES!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR coming up in three days!!  AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.  In order to celebrate in true bloggie-land order, I am going to give one of YOU a gift!!

All you have to do is leave me a comment.   Then I will use Random.org to pick one winner from all the comments between now and my birthday - JAN 1 - and that person will win:


Clear block storage Caddy.

This is a brand new storage caddy purchased just for this occasion - you can store ALL your Stampin' Up! blocks in all the sizes in the handy case.  I LOVE it for when I go somewhere to stamp.  I have them right there and they don't get lost.

Here is how you can win:

1.  Leave me a comment each day for one entry to win 
2.  Purchase anything from my store and get another THREE entries to win
3.  Become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment telling me you are and the name you follow with for another TWO entries to win.

It is that easy!!  So many of my customers OOOOH and AAAAH when they see my clear block storage caddy.  They immediately want one for themselves and usually order it!!  Now YOU too can have this storage caddy for all your clear blocks too!!

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND FUN FOR YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: