Wednesday, November 6

HOLIDAY BLOG HOP, DAY 2

HEY BLOGGIES,

Did you enjoy our projects yesterday?  If by chance you missed them, you can still see them by looking at my previous post and then hopping from there!!

Thanks to Dawn for all she does for us as her "team".  We also love her infectious laugh and her VERY informative videos.  I know you do too!!

Today I have two different kinds of gift bags for treats and small gifts.  The Mini Muslin Bags and the cute striped paper bags.

 You can stamp on the muslin bags if your stamp isn't too complicated and you should use darker inks and hold it there for a bit so it sinks in really well.  Here I stamped the snowflake from Festive Flurries with cherry cobbler.  I also stamped the snowflake on cherry cobbler card stock with versamark and then heat embossed with pewter embossing powder.  Same with the Chalk Talk tag and I used the framelits that go with BOTH stamp sets.

 A closeup so you can see how the stamped image looks on the muslin bag.  I added a medium rhinestone in the middle.


The muslin bags are 5 x 7 with a drawstring.  They come 10 in a package.  I wanted you to see what they look like before they are decorated.

 Here is my gift bag close up, all decorated.  I just folded over the top and punched two holes then threaded some silver elastic cording through the holes to tie on the tag.  On these bags I stamped a blue Keepsake Ornament from that fun set that is still available but not in the catalog at this time.  I glued two together so it was 3-D on the bag itself.  It already has a gift inside for someone VERY special!!


I hope you have enjoyed seeing some ideas for getting your gifts ready for the holidays.  I certainly enjoyed making them.


Next up is DE.  I know you are going to enjoy her project for today.

              


If you would like to order the Mini Muslin Bags or the paper striped bags, just click below to go to my store.

Thanks for visiting me today!!  See you tomorrow!!


2 comments:

Please post a comment: