Wednesday, October 23

MY MOST FAVORITE STAMPSFROM THE 25% OFF SALE

GORGEOUS GRUNGE



KEEPSAKE ORNAMENTS

ZOO BABIES


GENTLY FALLING 2 STEP SET

I WILL SAY IT WAS HARD TO PICK OUT ONLY A FEW THAT ARE MY FAVORITES, BUT THESE ARE DEFINITELY ON THE TOP!!

The Gorgeous Grunge set is my fav go to background set currently.  I can make a card look special just by adding a few details in the background with this set.

The Keepsake Ornaments is a MUST HAVE for the Christmas Season!!  Make sure you get the Die that coordinates with these stamps.  I have a class scheduled for these two coordinating products coming up soon.

Gently Falling is such a perfect stamp set to use from September right to Christmas.  I also use it with greens in the spring when we NEED SOME HOPE that winter is over!!

Remember from my last post, I am offering A FREE STAMP SET from my stash for all who order $40 worth of stamping product during this week of the 25% off sale.  As soon as I get notified of your order by SU, I will email you for your choice of the free stamp and mail it out to you!!  Look at my previous email to see the stamps you can choose from.

Thanks for visiting.

Here is the complete list and prices of the 25 sets on sale for 25% off!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: