Friday, October 4

FALL BLOG HOP - DAY THREE -- LEAVES AND ACORNS

HEY BLOGGIES,

Boo Hoo, this is our final day of our GLITTER QUEEN FALL BLOG HOP.  I wish it would go on forever.  I am so enjoying all the projects and inspiration, aren't you?

Here is my inspiration for you today:

I have shown this when I entered it into Create with Connie and Mary Challenge.  But I made it with YOU in mind for this HOP!!  The coastal cabana card stock has same color ink stamped all over the background and inked around the edges lightly. I stamped the GIVE THANKS twice to give it a shadow effect - once in coastal cabana and once in the soft suede.

 The crushed curry maple leaves are from AUTUMN ACCENTS BIGZ DIE and my BIG SHOT.  So are the acorns.  I also used the WOOD GRAIN EMBOSSING FOLDER to add texture to the leaves.

 I used a piece of the NATURAL COMPOSITION SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPEr with the wood grain on it for a tag and rubbed ink on it to bring out the wood grain.  I also used the new CHALK MARKER to add some highlights to the acorns.

 A little ribbon and all done.

Hope you liked this card.  I am really liking the colors of the acorns.  Thanks for stopping by.

COME BACK TOMORROW BECAUSE I WILL HAVE SOME MORE FALL CREATIONS FOR YOU EVEN THOUGH THE BLOG HOP WILL BE OVER.

Next up is DEE.  Tell her hello for me and enjoy her creations.

           





6 comments:

  1. Great card Jen! I had fun hopping with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you really nailed the essence of fall it's lovely TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the highlights and the shadow stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the fabulous colors and wood grain detail--perfect Fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wood grain embossing folder. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: