Wednesday, September 11

BEAUTIFUL TABLESCAPE

HEY BLOGGIES,

I just wanted to share with you the beautiful tablescape that my daughter Lesleigh has created for the Halloween season.

The pumpkins are covered with newsprint DSP.  Aren't they beautiful??!!

I just had to do a closeup of the cute Ghostie saying BOO.  I made her two of these and there is one on each side of the table display.  They are wood painted and sprayed, then ribbon and pumpkin bell added.  YES, that is a PUMPKIN JINGLE BELL.  CUTENESS

Another closeup so you can see the pumpkins all covered with the dictionary/newsprint.  LOVE IT.

This was just to show that our paper crafting does NOT have to be ONLY CARDS.  There are so many things we can do with these products.  The dictionary/newsprint is one of the pieces of paper in the WITCHES BREW DSP from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by for my Halloween Ideas week.  Please come back again.  I will be focusing on FALL IDEAS next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: