Thursday, August 29

MY CARDS MADE WITH THE PAPER PUMPKIN KIT

OH MY GOODNESS --- I HAVE SOMETHING TO CONFESS---I LOVE CARD KITS!!!

Why haven't I told you before??  WELL, I didn't know this fact until today!!

I received my welcome PAPER PUMPKIN KIT and had to sit down and create the cards immediately. They are so stinking cute and it was so fast and easy.  I LOVED IT.  Don't get me wrong -- I also love creating complicated and amazing cards that take me hours to design.  BUT now that I have made cards from a kit I AM IN LOVE WITH KITS.

There are times when you need some cards and don't have time to create something.  That's where these kits come in handy.  No need to design, worry, hunt for supplies, etc. with these kits - just open up and put together.  LOVE IT.

Here are my Paper Pumpkin cards I made in less than 20 minutes:

 They are cute and they were fun.  Sticky die cuts are the bomb!!  And the little grunge splat stamp was fun to use.  Not to mention the basic gray stampin' ink spot.

The kit showed the button "naked" but I just couldn't let it be naked, so I snipped a piece of the remaining yellow sticker from the kit and threaded it through to the back.  There, much better.

 The only other different thing I did was stamp two "splats" on the envelope to coordinate with the card.  Did I mention that the envies came with it as well??


Here is a closeup of one of the cards.  YOU NEEEED THIS PAPER PUMPKIN INTRO KIT.

Do you remember that you can get it for only $10  per month for the first TWO MONTHS?  BUT you MUST sign up before the end of the month to get the special AND you MUST use the special code:

                                                                PUMPKINDEAL 

Well, I loved making this kit up so very much that I have now opened up my ON IT'S WAY SIMPLY SENT KIT and made those up as well.  I will share them with you tomorrow.

NEVER BEFORE HAVE I MADE 12 CARDS IN LESS THAN 45 MINUTES!!!  N E V E R!!  IT WAS AWESOME!!

Thanks for stopping by.  You must come back tomorrow to see my 8 cards from the SIMPLY SENT KIT, ok?  See you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: