Wednesday, July 31

DOILIES, BUTTONS, RHINESTONES AND RIBBON...

Here is a simple but pretty card I put together this morning.  I used one of the new tea doilies which are available in a pack of 25 for $2.95.  I used the En Francais background stamp in Pink Pirouette, layered against black and a pink pirouette card base.  I put a few black rhinestones in a swirl on the doily.




 I added a 1" pink stitched ribbon and two buttons with a clear rhinestone in the middle.



 The sentiment is WISH BIG cut with the window punch and tied under the button with some bakers twine.  Oh yes, I also added a pink brad next to the sentiment.

I don't use pink pirouette ink very often because it is so light.  But here the softness of the ink works great, I believe, and gave me the look I wanted.

Thanks for stopping by!!

I have entered this card at:

Technostamper: Monday Lunch Sketch

Retro Sketches Challenge

Mojo Monday Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: